- Code Llama is a state-of-the-art LLM capable of generating code, and natural language about code, from both code and natural language prompts.
- Code Llama is free for research and commercial use.
- Code Llama is built on top of Llama 2 and is available in three models:
- Code Llama, the foundational code model;
- Codel Llama - Python specialized for Python;
- and Code Llama - Instruct, which is fine-tuned for understanding natural language instructions.
- In our own benchmark testing, Code Llama outperformed state-of-the-art publicly available LLMs on code tasks
Back to feed